Covid-19 precautions at Anker Brygge
Anker Brygges Number 1 priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and working staff. To secure that, we have a number of procedures and routines in place at all departments regarding enhanced cleaning, physical distancing and our food offerings.
· For check-in we strive to make everything as smooth and contactless as possible. We also prefer payment by card for the safety of all guests and staff.
· You will find antiseptics easily available at all public areas.
· In the Restaurant Kjøkkenet and the Pub we use digital menus for an as easy and contactless serving as possible. High frequency cleaning after each seating is also in place.
· Our solid breakfast buffet is now open again, but you can choose to bring breakfast to your rorbu/room if you prefer, or have your breakfast at the tables outside the breakfast area.
· When there is risk for a crowded breakfast, we keep the number of guests at the same time down and extend the serving hours to prevent too much crowd.
· Team members are trained in enhanced cleaning routines, both within personal hygiene and new cleaning routines. We are also following guidelines provided by local health authorities.
· High-touch areas, such as bathrooms, doorhandles and remote controls, are desinfected and cleaned with a higher frequency.
· Loose items such as pens, note pads and information material are removed from rooms and meeting rooms.
· When traveling as a family or group, let only one person in your company manage your check-in/check-out, to avoid crowding at the reception.
With these things in place we wish you very welcome to Lofoten and Anker Brygge for a nice and safe stay!